[BRLTTY] Need help remapping display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Oct 24 19:57:54 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by S. Massy on 2011/10/24 at 19:51 -0400]

>I now have 4.3 compiled and installed in an alternate location, but strangely,
>it claims all keywords as unknown (Display[1-6], RoutingKey, etc.).

We'll need some details about where you installed what, and we'll also need to
look at a debug log. To generate a debug log, use the -l (lowercase) option to
specify debug, and use the -L (uppercase) option to specify the path to the log
file. For example:

   brltty -ldebug -L/tmp/brltty.log

You can then attach it to a message to this list.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.