[BRLTTY] INKA horizontal sensors

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Oct 25 23:35:02 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2011/10/26 at 14:19 +1100]

>I just tested with several combinations and yes, it does detect the settings
>on startup.

It's been a while. I forget which way the switches are laid out. The one we
call "disable sensors" seems obvious. There are two others, "show sensors" and
"braille keyboard", which appear to be implemented but I forget what they do.
The fourth, "scaled vertical", doesn't appear to be implemented since the
switch to key tables (probably because there wasn't a good way to test it at
that time). Can you please verify? Perhaps, now that you have your Inka out of
storage, we can get it working again.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.