[BRLTTY] Announcing as a USB disk (Was: HIMS Braille Sense does not work)

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 1 18:03:10 EDT 2012

Thomas Fauvel, le Sun 01 Apr 2012 18:04:02 +0200, a écrit :
> The file dmesg-bs.log is with braille sense.

Oops, sorry, I hadn't seeen that mail, forget my early reply. The device
shows itself as a hard disk drive, and not as a serial device. We
have seen such behavior on some eurobraille displays. I however don't
remember that the solution is usually, something like ejecting the USB
card, or configuring something in the internal menus of the device.

Can somebody with actual user knowledge about braille devices give some
advice?

Samuel