[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 2 19:38:14 EDT 2012

It looks like charset_grub.c hasn't been formally added to the repository as it
isn't in my copy.

Does grub have a way to manage the modem control lines (DTR, RTS), and to query
CTS,DSR? If so, which functions do so, and where are the constants they rely on
defined? As you may have guessed, I'm using serial_grub.c as a test case for
compiling since I want to find out what it needs anyway.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html