[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:42:58 EDT 2012

On 03.04.2012 03:22, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko on 2012/04/03 at 02:49 +0200]
>
>> It's just like normal printf (other than it's translated and additional
>> argument at the beginning)
> Is there a way to turn the value of grub_err_t into a meaningful string which
> can be included within the grub_error() message?
I lack context. Read "Handling errors" in developper manual
(doc/grub-dev.texi). You shouldn't use grub_error if it's not going to
be propagated like an exception. If grub_error is set then so is
grub_errmsg and contains human-readbale description of the error.

--
Regards
Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko