[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Apr 4 14:48:41 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko on 2012/04/04 at 20:23 +0200]

>I'd prefer to keep serial code on GRUB side. As I said it's ok to add
>any additional configure fields you might need. UART on longson may be
>either on PCI (Geode UART) or in alternate window (on-die UART)

That, of course, would be best indeed. I don't think adding the functionality
to configure() would be the best way, though. I think we need two new methods:
one to set the control lines (DTR, RTS), and one to read the status lines (CTS,
DSR, RNG, CAR).

atexit() references are now gone. If brlttyUpdate() returns false then it's
done and you should then call brlttyDestruct().

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html