[BRLTTY] HIMS Braille Sense does not work

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Sun Apr 8 12:48:38 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for all these suggestions. Anyway I am a experimented
linux user and made almost every tests you mentioned. Sure the
origin of the problem should be precisely determined. But we
changed cable, plugs, computers, kernels .... and whatever. It
never worked and we always get same error message.

So we decided to bring the device back to the seller and let
him test if it works. He will probably test it with jaws since
he probably understand nothing in the linux ara. But if does
not work with jaws there is probably a hard problem and we'll
let him fix that. Otherwise we will have to make further
investigations. The point is that we do not have any working
jaws to make tests. And the other point is that if we simply
explain to the seller that the device does not work with linux
he will probably answer that at least linux is guilty or even
that we are guilty !

So let us wait until these tests are done.

Bests

P.