[BRLTTY] Unknown ID

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:38:31 EST 2012

Hello again.

I managed to setup corkscrew, subversion and a lot of config stuf
needed to pass our firewalls, but i turned into some trouble when it
comes to the autogen script:

$ ./autogen
invalid command name "dict"
    while executing
"dict create"
    (procedure "processOptions" line 6)
    invoked from within
"processOptions optionValues argv $optionDefinitions"
    (file "./gendeps" line 1)

When I tried to install extended tcl, I got the folowing error message.

Unpacking tclx8.4 (from .../tclx8.4_8.4.0-3_amd64.deb) ...
Setting up tclx8.4 (8.4.0-3) ...

Processing triggers for libc-bin ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
/sbin/ldconfig.real: Can't link
/usr/lib//tmp/tmp.bPargSJcJP/liblcm_x64.so.1 to liblcm_x64.so.1

I guess this is not ok, and maybe it is the cause why ./autogen script
does not work?

Any ideas?
Should I address this to our IT staf or is it possible to find the
solution within brltty?

regards
Joakim