[BRLTTY] Preferences submenu structure

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Dec 10 10:24:47 EST 2012

Hi.

This is sort of a poll, for opinions and maybe ideas.
I keep having a hard time finding specific items in our current
preferences submenu structure since it was established.  While I find it
very good that we have submenus now, I sort of find the menus
unintuitive.  I keep having to open several submenus until I find the
item I am looking for.  Now, this might of course just be me, and I will
eventually overcome it hopefully.  On the other hand, since this is
coming back at me for several months now, I wonder if other people share
the same experience.  If so, I have to admit that while I feel it is not
intuitive (to me) I dont have a particular suggestion on how to improve
the situation.  So as you might see, I am in a sort of a dillema.  While
I want something *else* structure-wise, I dont know what.  So I am
hoping that, if you have a problem with the currently structuring as
well, you might actually have a suggestion on how to change it?
Please let me (us) know your opinion on the preferences submenu
structure, thanks.

P.S. : Now that I write this, I realize that an "Expand all" feature
might help me to find items quickly if my intuition on what submenu to
open fails again.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕