[BRLTTY] Preferences submenu structure

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 12 23:00:29 EST 2012

[quoted lines by Nolan Darilek on 2012/12/12 at 21:43 -0600]

>Or make it even simpler:
>
>Input options = Input
>Navigation options = Navigation
>We're pretty sure they're options, since we're in a menu.

There's something to be said for consistency, though. We also have, for
example, Menu Options. Just calling that one Menu would be confusing.

>Braille presentation = Presentation
>Unless there's some other presentation we should focus on.

Brltty can also do speech, so I think we need to say Braille. Also, then, for
consistency's sake, making them all of the same form - adjective noun - makes
it look better (I think).