[BRLTTY] python bindings on arch linux

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 12 12:33:40 EST 2012

I have already reported the dependency problem as a bug here: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/28380

The problem with Java is as follows.  It tells me:
In file included from ./bindings.c:20:0:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/include/jni.h:45:20: fatal error: jni_md.h: File does not exist
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [bindings.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/timothy/resources/software-other/orca/svn/brltty/Bindings/Java'
make[1]: *** [all-api-bindings] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/timothy/resources/software-other/orca/svn/brltty/Programs'
make: *** [all] Error 2

jni_md.h is located in /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk/include/linux/
AKA one directory up from where jni.h is.  I didn't investigate beyond that point.

I do have one question I gues.  When I do make, apitest does not get build.  Should I just manually build this with gcc, or is there some option I'm missing?

Thank you for your time,
Timothy Hobbs