[BRLTTY] python bindings on arch linux

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 12 12:58:02 EST 2012

Here is my config.log file.

If apitest is a shell script, then it is not in my system.  Following what it says here http://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/drivers/brl-xw.txt there should be a program called apitest in the folder Programs.  In the folder Programs is the file apitest.c but no file apitest.  I was under the impression, that apitest.c would be compiled to apitest.

Thank you,
Timothy Hobbs