[BRLTTY] brl_identify()

timothyhobbs at seznam.cz timothyhobbs at seznam.cz
Sun Feb 19 05:30:05 EST 2012

Thank you for the information.  Unfortunately, that organization has sugested a list of candidates, yet has not selected a standard.  Furthermore, I have already invested a small amount of time implementing my own standard.  I have a deadline on having a working prototype within the next month or two, so I would not be able to change things now. Furthermore, my devices are quite different from other braille displays(really, read the readme that I linked to, it's no longer than this email message) <https://raw.github.com/timthelion/FCHAD/master/README> so it is unlikely that even in the future, such a standard will be used.

Thank you for the information though,
Timothy Hobbs