[BRLTTY] brltty and voyager 44 USB-HUB

Dietmar Segbert didi.segbert at arcor.de
Sat Jan 7 10:25:00 EST 2012

Hello Samuel,
Under windows i have plugged the brailledisplay into a usb-port, Then the
system asks for installing a driver. I abort. After that i do on the
commandline:

brltty-b vo -d usb:

Without effect.
In the brltty.conf i have made the correct entry for the voyager.
After that i try:

brltty-I
net start BRLAPI

Open nvda and choose brltty als brailledriver. But nothing happens. That
was on a desktop-pc wihtout an installing driver for the voyager from
optelec.
On my netbook the voyager works with installed optelec driver and the
driver vom Bran
https://bitbucket.org/bram/nvda-voyager/get/89ddbb3a3bf2.zip

Regards.

Dietmar