[BRLTTY] BrlTTY Braille freezes on Windows7 64-bit with NVDA

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Jan 9 13:05:13 EST 2012

Hello,
Here is a debug.log file (attached) from running the debug batch file, a freeze of the Braille did occur. Also please note that while I have BrlTTY set to auto detect for the Braille driver in that debug file, I have also had the issue when having it set specifically to the ALVA driver.

Michael Whapples