[BRLTTY] BrlTTY Braille freezes on Windows7 64-bit with NVDA

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue Jan 10 15:52:18 EST 2012

Michael Whapples, le Tue 10 Jan 2012 19:53:30 -0000, a écrit :
> brltty.exe: command: 00004A (RESTARTBRL: restart braille driver)

Apparently you could still press the combination to restart the braille
driver. This is the only command in the log, did you not press any
braille key during the whole log? When braille freezes, could you try
to press a few keys before stopping brltty, to check whether key reads
actually still work? When braille freezes, you do not get any output at
all any more, or do you get some glitches?

Dave, error 116 is ETIMEDOUT, for usbReadEndpoint we turn it into
EAGAIN, it might be useful to do the same for usbWriteEndpoint.

I'm afraid the culprit might just be libusb-win32. I'll have to try to
build against libusb0 in case it behaves better.

Samuel