[BRLTTY] General Linux questions

Øyvind Lode oyvind at lode.is
Tue Jan 17 02:10:29 EST 2012

Thanks!
I'll subscribe to the bash list.
My preferred distro is Debian and I used to be a member of the debian-user group years ago but it's primary focus were desktop users of Debian.

I don't use GNOME.
I only use Linux for servers and related system administration tasks.

Most of the time I ssh from Windows or from a text based debian box running brltty and speakup to perform system administration tasks.