[BRLTTY] Faster espeak and brltty

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Mon Jun 4 20:31:31 EDT 2012

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012, Dave Mielke wrote:

> [quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2012/06/03 at 13:26 +0200]
>
> >Couldn't this be integrated into BRLTTY? I remember that you sent me such a
> >patch a good while ago and it worked nicely.
>
> Maybe I missed it last time. In any event, if you can confirm for me that it
> does what you need then I'll commit it, for sure.

The latest one I posted is far better as it doesn't hardcode any value
in the code other than the default advertised by the eSpeak API.
Instead, it let you override that default with a driver parameter.

And it does work for me so it should work for everyone.  I think you can
safely commit it.

Nicolas