[BRLTTY] Contraction error and patch: Overfull

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 17:54:03 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 10:18:39AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Dave Mielke on 2012/06/06 at 10:14 -0400]
>
> >What about just using "always full ="? Are there cases wherein that fails?
>
> Okay, I'll answer my own question. The word "wonderfully" would be a case
> where that wouldn't work.

ARGH! I knew I should have checked the rest of my mail. :-)

> I think, though, that "endword full =" would work. What do
> you think?

Yes, that seems to be good. Here's a new patch...

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll