[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.4 segfault with backtrace

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Jun 16 03:10:05 EDT 2012

Just to keep everybody informed, I've sent Dave the relevant parts of a log,
which would be too large to distribute via the list.

I think we're well on the trail to the ultimate cause of this bug.

I've also sent a patch to the Debian-accessibility list regarding the creation
of packages for debugging symbols. Our busy and diligent Debian
developers, I am sure, will review it when time permits, as it is obvously not
an urgent change.