[BRLTTY] Test of brltty 4.4

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Jun 19 20:13:12 EDT 2012

Hi,

3 questions after this test.
1. I feel that some updates of French translation wasn't shipped. It
results some missing translations in the Preferences menu, i.e. Braille
indicators, Time display, etc. Is that expected?
2. I updated the manual, however I was very surprised when I saw the
Preferences menu. Is this new layout documented? Because even if simple,
it's different from th¨is used in brltty older releases.
3. How can I document some points of Eurobraille driver? Because we
should write that on Clio, # and * keys don't display messages anymore.
It's confusing if we are not informed. I was about filling a bugreport
9hen I remember the work done together.

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL