[BRLTTY] Brltty closes when the braille device is disconnected

Eric Scheibler email at eric-scheibler.de
Wed Jun 27 12:51:35 EDT 2012

Hello,

the running instance of Brltty always exits when I disconnect the attached
braille device. At the moment I often work with virtual machines and have
the braille device connected to them. But I still would like to use Brltty
on the host system, only with speech. At the moment I manually disconnect
it from the vm to start Brltty on my host system again.

What can I do so that Brltty also starts without an attached braille
device?

Regards
Eric