[BRLTTY] [SPAM] Re: Brltty closes when the braille device is disconnected

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jun 28 08:54:17 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Eric Scheibler on 2012/06/28 at 13:30 +0200]

>the Brltty process is still running after the disconnection of the braille
>device. But the speech is killed. All works well when I plug in the braille
>device again.

This is probably just some old code where speech is handled alongside braille
rather than separately. I'll fix it.

>Could you tell me, what I've to do to create a debug log?

The best way, these days, is to add two options. The first is -ldebug
(lowercase l), and the second is -L/path/to/logfile (uppercase L).

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html