[BRLTTY] More strange issues with brltty for windows.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Mar 2 12:39:09 EST 2012

Hi!
I really need to get the brltty to work here as i prefer braille under
windows.
Now i have had problems with the latest version of brltty with the
libusb wich not seem to recognize my braille display.
So i decided to try out older versions to see if they work properly.
Ok so i installed version 4.3.2 and when i did that i had to restart my
computer.
now the brltty service not even load automatically but i can start it by
hand.
No display detected though.
I really hoep papenmeier comes with a driver for nvda very soon.
/A