[BRLTTY] Getting Alva BC680 to work...

Bardia Zakeri bardiazakeri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:28:57 EST 2012

Hello
I had downgrade my to 2.6 from 2.8.1  and now I canuse brltty too
But my is a alva bc640 and  my  tekniker has do this for me  downgradeto 2.6
from 2.8
And don’t test.
To downgrade self  I had test to upgrade and downgrade and the display  was
corrupt so  I had  to  send to my tekniker to  install it again
So  I recommend that you  doit whit tekniker not self