[BRLTTY] More strange issues with brltty for windows.

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sat Mar 3 18:21:02 EST 2012

Hello,
If you do the command
brltty –V
is the papenmeir Braille display driver listed in the output? If it is listed then BrlTTY has the driver compiled in and so it should work.

Are you sure the Papenmeir is being detected by the libusb driver, go to device manager to check this, it would be listed in the libusb device category if it is.

Did you install the libusb win32 filter when Installing BrlTTY?

Sorry if you mentioned this sort of stuff in a previous message, I haven’t had the time to read through all list messages recently so may have missed the one where you gave the answers before.

Michael Whapples