[BRLTTY] Brltty Debian Squeeze Vmware Fusion

jeronimo at leierweg.net jeronimo at leierweg.net
Tue Mar 6 05:40:09 EST 2012

Hello Again,
sorry. I was not aware that replying would direct the message to the author of the mail that I am replying to as opposed to replying to the list.
I tried adding brltty into /etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh with no success.
Brltty just won’t start until I manually invoke it which is somewhat difficult if I am not exactly knowing whether the display is connected I am logged in correctly etc.
Please help.
Would Ubuntu be an alternative? I just a remote control for my server running any linux flavour within a virtual environement.
Best regards
Jeronimo