[BRLTTY] Alva and Bluetooth

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 12:55:14 EST 2012

Thanks. This is helpful. I finally made the breakthrough and am reading
on my PM, having figured out how to navigate sanely on it. Whew!

I'm bumming about the Alva, which is much more ergonomic and has all
those buttons and stuff. However, I'm glad I found out about the
problems with the firmware and Linux BRLTTY before I spent a ton of
money on it. Hm... Well, I can shop around more as time goes by. But I
have my trusy PM to read on, so that's what counts.

Thanks again to all for answering my questions!

Tami