[BRLTTY] Almost done with my brltty driver...

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 12 20:41:56 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by timothyhobbs at seznam.cz on 2012/03/12 at 22:31 +0100]

>static int
>brl_readCommand (BrailleDisplay *brl, KeyTableCommandContext context) {
>  sem_wait(&key_waiting);

This function shouldn't block. It's okay for an experiment, but it shouldn't
say like that. It should continue processing device input as long as there is
device input, and then return EOF.

>  switch(key){
>      case SCROLL_LEFT: printf("SCROLL_LEFT\n");break;

enqueueCommand(BRL_CMD_FWINLT);
/* see brldefs.h */

>      case SCROLL_RIGHT: printf("SCROLL_RIGHT\n");break;

enqueueCommand(BRL_CMD_FWINRT);
/* yes, a lot of these could do with nicer names - blame history */

>That last default, is when a braille cell's button gets pressed.

What's supposed to happen when this is done?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html