[BRLTTY] Cursor routing appears to fail with 4.3 in Lynx?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Mar 18 08:30:05 EDT 2012

Hi.

I have just recently noticed that cursor routing does not work as
expected in simple text entry fields in Lynx with brltty 4.3 anymore.
It fails in the simplest case, where the cursor is already on the line
it should go to.  If it is just supposed to move a few characters (say
10), it will 90% of the time immediately play the failure tune and not
move a single characters.  Sometimes it works as expected, but the
success rate is very low.

Anyone seen similar behaviour?  I remember we changed something about
the algorithm recently, was that past 4.3 or prior to its release?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕