[BRLTTY] Cursor routing appears to fail with 4.3 in Lynx?

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Mar 19 15:53:48 EDT 2012

> If it's the problem that I think it is, it has to do with status lines which
> contain things like the current cursor position. As the cursor moves, the
> status line is updated. Updating the status line requires temporarily moving
> the cursor to an unexpected place. If the timing is just wrong, brltty gets
> confused. This is what's been addressed in the latest development
> code.

But I don't think lynx is modifying the status line when cursor moves in
a text field.

A,d as I said, I can reproduce the problem with a rather old version of
brltty (namely revision 5263). It's the revision I have been using for
months, whereas I noticed the problem a few days or weeks ago, which
makes me think the problem is not in brltty itself...

Sherab.