[BRLTTY] Cursor routing appears to fail with 4.3 in Lynx?

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Mon Mar 19 20:12:27 EDT 2012

Dave will correct me if I'm off the mark here.

I suspect that you could get jittering of the display. This might not happen on a newer, faster, display but a lot of the old stuff kicking around could be an issue.
I see something like it under windows if the application does a lot of jumping around. Of course, maybe I'm seeing a jaws artifact as well.

J. R.