[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Mar 22 15:34:50 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko on 2012/03/22 at 20:19 +0100]

>atexit in braille_core is not defined

I can add this to our autoconf. Not that it'll ever be missing for us, of
course, but it'll give you a #define to set in your copy of our config.h.

>gettimeofday in braille_core is not defined

Do you have struct timeval?

You said there was a way to get reasonable resolution except that the base for
the value isn't known. Is there a way to know what the resolution is? If so, we
should be able to fake gettimeofday() even if it's reporting the wrong time. In
most cases, that'll be okay.

Can you point me to the two ways of getting the time - the way to get the
ticks, and the way to get the actual time?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html