[BRLTTY] HIMS Braille Sense does not work

Pierre Lorenzon devel at pollock-nageoire.net
Fri Mar 23 12:12:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have a HIMS braille sense connected on a usb port and it
absolutely refuse to work with brltty.

First of all we simply uncomment suitable braille-driver and
braille-device in the brltty.conf file but nothing appears on
the braille display when it is connected.

So we first stop brltty, and restarted it manually with following command :

# brltty -l debug --braille-device=usb: -b hm

and we get attached logs.

So what ? Didi we do somehting wrong ? Is there a problem with
the hm driver ? Shall we provided any additional informations ?

Regards

Pierre