[BRLTTY] BRLTTY in GRUB2

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:37:05 EDT 2012

On 22.03.2012 20:34, Dave Mielke wrote:
>> >atexit in braille_core is not defined
> I can add this to our autoconf. Not that it'll ever be missing for us, of
> course, but it'll give you a #define to set in your copy of our config.h.

If it helps we have setjmp/longjmp, I could actually create a kind of
simulated exit and atexit but I'm not sure how to handle the background
part of brltty part for this. Perhaps we could make exit execute atexit
and go to the point brlConstruct/brlUpdate was called from. This would
also require having a list of brltty memory allocations and USB
transfers but can be done. Should I?

--
Regards
Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko