[BRLTTY] Finally things working properly.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed Mar 28 05:28:42 EDT 2012

Hi friends!
Actually i feel a bit ashamed and will apollogize if my attitude on this
list has been a bit rude.
But i have to say it was frustrating that things wasn't working for me
properly.
Now it works just fine.
I've got my brltty working with no problems.
What i did was to open the device manager and right clicked on the
papenmeier usb device.
THen select update drivers.
Then i selected to update drivers manually.
Now i selected let me choce from a list of compatible drivers.
Then i clicked have disk and then selected the brltty\bin directory.
Then next and then the driver was installed properly.
WIndows is a strange and complicated nightmare-).
/A