[BRLTTY] Improving the speech support of brltty

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun May 6 14:47:24 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 04.05.2012,  6:42 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2012/05/04 at 09:17 +0200]
>
>>>Does this "cap" prefix need to be internationalized?
>>You can also use capital, if that's more intuitive / user friendly. Yes, I would
>>localize it.
>
>I think "cap" sounds better, but a translator might think it means a small hat.
Maybe you should document that somewhere. But I agree, cap is shorter.
Have you made it already translatable?

>This feature (without translations) is now implemented, by the way. Set the
>Uppercase Indicator preference.
>
>What still needs to be done?
All requested features work very very well! Thanks for all the work.
Who is the translator for the German messages?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: