[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3 and papenmeier

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue May 8 10:38:33 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Philippe Delavalade on 2012/05/08 at 15:42 +0200]

>I have just downloaded the svn version ; I have read the configure help ; I
>plane to configure with the following options :
>
>--prefix=/usr/local
>--exec-prefix=/usr/local
>
>Is this correct ?

Yes.

An alternative is to just make, but not make install, brltty. Then you can run
it with the run-brltty script in the top-level directory.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html