[BRLTTY] Submenus.

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Tue May 8 10:52:44 EDT 2012

Hello Dave,

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> schrieb am 08.05.2012, 10:34 -0400:
>[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2012/05/08 at 10:02 -0400]
>
>>I just built 6399 and am testing it with the run-brltty script. The up
>>and down keys on the display go from one submenu to another, but the
>>panning keys do the same thing. There's no way to open a submenu. This
>>is using an Alva BC640 display.
>
>I guess what I thought would be obvious may not be. The panning keys remain
>panning keys, as that's necessary on small devices. You open a submenu by doing
>the same thing you'd do to change a setting. On an Alva BC640, that'd be the
>SmartpadRight key.
I've tried the same with no success first, since I've tried it with the routing
keys. With those I usually  change the settings, could you make this work too?
Then I guess it becomes more obvious. Currently, I need to use the same key
what toggles cursor tracking on my pegasus braille display.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: