[BRLTTY] Submenus.

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Tue May 8 19:56:52 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 06:47:14PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> Should we extend this further by listing as many submenu
> names as possible on one line? If so, how should they be separated from one
> another? Note that "Status Cells", for example, is more than one word.

Personally I like the vertical arrangement. I know exactly what I'll
get on each line and can go to the next line as soon as I can tell I
don't want this one.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll