[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3 and papenmeier

Philippe Delavalade philippe.delavalade at orange.fr
Fri May 11 06:41:45 EDT 2012

Le mercredi 09 mai à 18:10, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> Did you get code recent enough to have the preferences menu now presented as a
> set of submenus? If so, could you give it a try and let me know how to improve
> it?

I have tried the preference menu and the submenus now that I have understood
how to manage it :-)

It works fine with the Papenmeier el40s and with the Alva Satellite 544.

With Alva, the only difficulty I found is in the submenu status to scroll
all the options ; it was very long to find the one I wanted ; I guess I
have been lucky. Maybe something I don't understodd :-)

Regards

--
Ph. Delavalade