[BRLTTY] Braillepen.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 16 06:40:08 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Simone Dal Maso on 2012/05/16 at 08:43 +0200]

>I can confirm that Braillepen works well.
>The problem is that you can not use the inbuild keyboard to write,
>but for this you can use the software packaged with your braillepen.

I'm hoping there's a clarification to what you just wrote, here. Brltty
supports the BraillePen's keyboard just fine. I'm hoping that what you're
really meaning is that it doesn't work when used with Orca or NVDA, in which
case the actual problem would be with one of those applications, and not with
brltty.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html