[BRLTTY] feedback to the latest improvements was: Re: Error when building BRLTTY

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon May 21 08:31:37 EDT 2012

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> Are we still missing any functions? You noted that Orca has "say time", which
> we don't have. Should we have it? What else are we still missing?

Actually, many well-known screen readers for GUI environments have "Say
Time" in one or another incarnation.  I personally find it quite useful
on these systems, so I'd vote for yes, please.  Actually, it could even
make sense to show the time in braille, saves you from finding an
unoccupied console for typing "date".

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕