[BRLTTY] Laptop key table.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 21 15:02:14 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Eric Scheibler on 2012/05/21 at 20:52 +0200]

>>What if, to avoid conflicts with Orca, we switch all our laptop key bindings to
>>use Tab instead of CapsLock?
>Sounds good cause it's much easier to hold than tow keys. But we should
>test it to avoid conflicts with other programs.
>
>Copy the keypad layout with the tab key and I will test it.

Maybe I shouldn't ask two questions at the same time. What I was really asking
was if we should switch all the original laptop bindings to use the Tab key
instead of the CapsLock key. Then we guarantee that we won't collide with Orca.

If that's a good idea then we need to decide what other key(s) to use for the
keypad idea. If it's a bad idea then we can try the Tab key for the keypad
concept.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html