[BRLTTY] Key binding collisions with Orca.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 23 14:59:31 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/05/23 at 13:35 -0400]

>> If possible, I'd like to find some way to minimize, if not entirely eliminate,
>> brltty keyboard binding collisions with Orca before 4.4 is finalized, which
>> should be in only a week or so. All ideas, as usual, are welcomed.
>
>Is this necessary?  When Orca is active, BRLTTY is not monitoring the
>screen anymore.  Maybe it shouldn't monitor the keyboard either in that
>case?

I gueess it never hurts for someone to ask the third or fourth time. :-) I've
been saying that it wouldn't be easy to implement, but an easy way to do it
just came to mind. This change has now been committed. Would someone who uses
Orca please give it a try?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html