[BRLTTY] Key binding collisions with Orca.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 23 15:47:12 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/05/23 at 15:39 -0400]

>In fact, this might allow for similar key bindings to be shared between
>BRLTTY and Orca which is much less prone to confusion i.e. only one set
>to learn.

Yes. Could someone please get for me a complete set of Orca key bindings so
that we can update our key table?

Also, should we just update our key table or should we create a new one called
orca?

>Now is there a way to get an help screen with the active keyboard
>bindings without resorting to opening up the key definition file?  the
>HELP command only provides the braille terminal bindings.

Should it be a separate page, or should it just be appended to the current help
page?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html