[BRLTTY] Clipboard functions (was Re: Python 3 brlapi?)

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 23 22:59:59 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Joanmarie Diggs on 2012/05/23 at 22:22 -0400]

>What I'm wondering, however, is: What if there are users of stable/older
>Orca who want to upgrade to the latest brltty? I think that combination
>is more likely to occur. In which case, for those users the aliases
>would be needed.

But wouldn't that be true only if an older Orca uses any of the renamed
functions?

The complete list is:

   CUTBEGIN  -> CLIP_NEW
   CUTAPPEND -> CLIP_ADD
   CUTRECT   -> COPY_RECT
   CUTLINE   -> COPY_LINE
   COPYCHARS -> CLIP_COPY
   APNDCHARS -> CLIP_APPEND

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html