[BRLTTY] Empty Lines sometimes not spoken

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Thu May 24 04:05:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

with the latest BRLTTY SVN build, I'm experiencing a problem when reading texts.
When I'm in Vim on the last line of the text buffer (one line before the last on
the screen) and I'm scrolling down, blank lines are spoken as the line above.
It's exactly the same content. This does not happen when I get on a blank line
at the top or at the middle of the screen.
It doesn't trouble me that hard because I have a braille display available, but
with speech only it might be a problem.

Greetings
Sebastian
--
Blog (English | Deutsch): http://crustulus.de/blog
Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: