[BRLTTY] Key binding collisions with Orca.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu May 24 14:21:23 EDT 2012

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2012/05/24 at 13:56 -0400]

>Now something else is weird.  When in the help screen, if the
>preferences menu is invoked, the message "Preferences Menu" is displayed
>for a few seconds and the help screen content is back.  Invoking the
>menu again produces the same thing.  When leaving all the help screens
>then the menu is visible, regardless the number of times I activated the
>menu binding previously.  I think the best behavior here would be to
>discard the help screen when the menu is invoked.

Fixed. Alternate invocations of PREFMENU enable/disable the menu, and the
message is only displayed if the menu is the foreground screen.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.
EMail: dave at mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://Mielke.cc/now.html