[BRLTTY] I have installed brltty on Mountain Lion!

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sun Nov 4 07:39:17 EST 2012

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

> [quoted lines by Jason White on 2012/10/24 at 18:31 +1100]
>
>>MacOS is rarely discussed on the list, so I suppose it is seldom tested with
>>BRLTTY. That's probably because
>
> Those of us who work on brltty don't have Macs.

I have a working Mac OS X installation on my MacBook Air.
I haven't upgraded to Mountain Lion though, so its still at 10.7.

> I'd gladly ensure that brltty builds on every platform that I can get
> easy access to. I don't need to actually have it here - I just need
> ssh access to it.

That is going to be difficult since the installation is on a laptop.

I can occasionally test things if you need me to though.

In fact, I'd be interested in getting brltty to work on that Mac since I
find the behaviour of VoiceOver in terminal windows completely
unacceptable.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕